Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 34 ~ Now For The Card =)

This kids went to bed well, so I was able to whip this card together. This is another digi stamp by Pink Cat Studios and her name is Itty Bitty Betty and she's adorable. I have done her with a few different haircolours (on other stamps, I'll make cards out of those eventually) and I think she looks adorable in her pixie pink.

With her skin tone and cheeks, those are the two new copics I got today.
Here is a breakdown of the colours on her and the markers I used:

Skin tone ~ copic E93 tea rose
Cheeks ~ copic R22 light prawn and then I put in freckle highlights and on her eyes with my white jelly pen
Wings and Dress ~ Copic 100 black and Copic R27 cadium red
Hair ~ Marvy LePlume II no 9 pink
Flower ~ no 9 pink again and Marvy LePlumeII no 10 lt. blue (also her headband was done in this colour) and the little stem is a Marvy LePlume II no 11 lt. green





Happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment