Monday, March 1, 2010

Craft Nook Part 3

You will notice in this part of my nook that I have left Ruby's quilt up. This is a very special memorial quilt some very special mama's at CHF made shortly after Roo passed away. This is a picture of it when this part of the room was my Ruby nook.


.
In front of her quilt I have 2 microwave carts pushed together. It was hard to take a picture of because of the table being right there hehe.


.
On the bottom are some 12" x 12" containers holding various things. The top shelf has Melody's bin (it contains all her scrapbooking stuff), solid cardstock and small scraps (which at the moment is a bunch of loose papers still needing to be filed). On the bottom shelf are baby, designer (full 12" x 12" sheets) and christmas stuff. There are also black single accordian folders that contain different kinds of stickers.


.
On this side of the cart are my paper cutters and scoring stuff. On the bottom is all my cross stitch things. That's another thing I really enjoy doing is cross stitch.


.
And here is the top of that. On the left is my scrap paper storage unit. Here is a link to the post about how I got the idea for this system. It works really well for me and I grab for these folders so often that I am not wasting anymore paper sorting around trying to find little pieces.

Next to the scrap paper bin is another 12" x 12" container and it hosts my orders and current projects I am working on. Always nice to keep things in one area.


.
I took the lid off of one of the bins so you could see what is inside. These boxes have different envelopes and pre-cut cards ready to be folded up. The top is my 3" x 3" box, then there is a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" box and then a 6 1/2" x 5" box. I make all of my own envelopes now so I mass produce them when I do. I often watch tv and get busy with this kind of thing. Then I don't have to make an envelope when an order comes in because they are already made. =D

Hope you are enjoying your tour thus far, onto part 4!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment