Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 17 ~ Bookmark I Thought Was Cool

Today's card is a bookmark. I saw this on a blog somewhere, but my favourites got wiped and I can't find it, so if I ever do, I'll make a post about it.

I handstamped the daisy on the dark blue paper and the little bee is a $1.50 stamp I got at Michael's last night, I couldn't resist even though I'm not supposed to have a craft budget. I ran out of rubber stamp ink and got absorbed into the $1.50 stamp display. /looks innocent
Thank you honey.

The example is from my favourite chapter/event in Breaking Day. I'm a huge Twilight fan and this is in my top 10 favourite events of the 4 books. Sorry Amanda, just imagine it's the Clock Tower scene and you won't mind looking at the other picture. /giggle



No comments:

Post a Comment