Monday, January 4, 2010

Cards 3 and 4 ~ SO Stinkin Cute!!!

I just LOVE this stamp!!! Isn't it the cutest thing, look at that A-dorable cupid!!! Can you believe he was only $1.50 at Michael's?? I have a feeling I'll be using him for a lot of projects. hehe.

Yesterday's (the 3rd) Cards:
So, I made up these cards as a demo for my mama's forum to sell on. They are 3"x3" and have a little heart stamped on the inside of them. I'll be selling them 10 for $2.00 (canadian). They can be all one colour or an assortment of the 6 different colours.





Today's Cards:
I enjoyed making the little cards so much that I decided to make little Valentine's. These are 3"x3" and are just a single sheet of cardstock (instead of folded over like the card) The pink one in the middle is how the back will look. I'll be selling these 10 for $1.50 (canadian). They would be really cute for a class valentine.

No comments:

Post a Comment